• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

are there adjustments available beyond slider for Shapes in Capture to render a more accurate image?

Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Capture for 2 years to Capture original hand drawn line drawings. Wondering if there are suggestions (or settings I can adjust) to get a result closer to my original lines. There is no shading involved (like a sketch might have) but results often look pointy & more digitized than I'd like. I have experimented with camera distances, lighting & cropping. I then place in Illustrator via my CC Libraries.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Thanks for writing to us, Currently capture only provides the slider adjustment on camera screen, no other settings are avialabe as of now. If there is enough interest for generating shapes from original hand drawn drawing, we would be happy to do it as per our prioritization. We have noted down your request and inform our product management for prioritization.

Thanks,

Capture Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines