• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bitmap to Vector

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created patterns in Capture not realizing I was not in vector mode for some of them. Is there any way to edit the existing bitmap patterns in Capture and convert to vector?

TOPICS
How to , Patterns

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a 'reuse' option that might be useful for you.

----

In libraries tap on the bitmap pattern open the 'PREVIEW'.   On the bottom there is a 'reuse' icon. 

IMG_1693.JPG

altenatively if you have the original image available in the IMAGE tab (next to PREVIEW) there is a reuse option there as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. This almost works, so  maybe I am doing something wrong. Whn I reuse, it opens the png pattern I created, but it is taller than the square capture screen, resulting in an asymmetric pattern. (screen grab below.) Adjusting the slider below the image does not fix the problem. What am I doing wrong?

IMG_3765.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello: If you have "Save Images to Capture Album" toggled on in the Preferences, you can find the images you generated assets from in your photo gallery, in the Adobe Capture album. When you import an image to make a pattern from, be advised that rotate and zoom only work in the Edit screen, not the camera. 

Hep Svadja, Product Manager of Adobe Capture, Adobe Color, & Creative Cloud Libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines