• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't save brushes as ABR on Android

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Adobe Capture seems to work smoothly and perfectly fine on my smartphone, but when I try to save my newly created brushes, the only option that I get is the one to save as image. The option to save as .ABR doesn't show up. I need to create my own brushes. Other detail: my smartphone is a LG Q60. 

As you can see from my attached screenshot, the only saving option is "immagine" (image in italian). Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
Brushes , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Ok, I solved my problem. Basically I didn't understand how it worked in the first place. Just in case someone will have my same doubts about the exportation of the brushes to Photoshop, the solution is: you DON'T NEED to save you brushes as .abr. Just once you create your brushes, save them in your library. Then open Photoshop (you need to be logged in with the same account in which you have the library with your saved brushes, of course) and go to Window (from the menu), then click Libraries. T

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I solved my problem. Basically I didn't understand how it worked in the first place. Just in case someone will have my same doubts about the exportation of the brushes to Photoshop, the solution is: you DON'T NEED to save you brushes as .abr. Just once you create your brushes, save them in your library. Then open Photoshop (you need to be logged in with the same account in which you have the library with your saved brushes, of course) and go to Window (from the menu), then click Libraries. The Libraries window will open and you should be able to see you created brushes and use the right away from the library. But if you want to add your brushes to your brushes panel, select the brush you want to add to Photoshop, then create a brush folder, double click on it and select "new default brush"; as you do that, Photoshop will add the brush that you kept selected from the library to your brush folder. NOW, once your brush is actually on Photoshop, you can save your brush on your PC as an .ABR file just by right-clicking the brush and then clicking "export selected brush". I hope it was clear. Bye! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines