• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot log into Adobe Capture App

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can log into Adobe Capture through a browser, but I just installed the Capture app and can't do anything with it. I log in and am taken back to the first page that asks me to log in. Hopeless circle.

App was downloaded this morning, deleted and downloaded again.

Login and password were tested on browser and worked fine. Using facebook also worked fine but isn't an option on the app.

I am using a ipad with 14.7.1 ios.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have experienced this issue before myself. Can you see if the problem may be with the Creative Cloud mobile app? Try deleting it and reinstalling as well. Restart the iPad too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are a lifesaver! I didn't have the creative cloud app but after downloading I got I got the capture app almost instantly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I thought I did, turns out I was just looking at images I made when I had access to the capture app. Still locked out but I'll keep experimenting. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We sincerly apologise for the issue you are facing with Capture App.

Please confirm if you were able to to login and access your work from assets.adobe.com, using same credential that were used during app signin.

Thanks,

Capture Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines