• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant login - looped back to welcome / sign in screen

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen one other post with this exact problem, but from months ago.

To start, whenever i select am option to sign in / sign up, they all just show a blank screen with a close button. It appears that you need to stab around randomly on the screenand hope your finger lands in a box for you to input either your sign in ID or password. But when you finally luck out and actually get your information in the right boxes, and submit it, you think you've done it. But oh no, the app decides it doesnt want to let you in. (No error message, no warnings, nothing. And yes, my login info IS correct). It just goes right back to the welcome/ sign in screen. How absolutely infuriating.

I've tried absolutely EVERY trouble shooting option available; force closing app, restarting app, clearing caches, restarting device, uninstalling app, reinstalling app, using a different internet connection, and all of the above in numerous orders and combinations.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S8+

Capture version 5 from Google Play store.

Note, I also downloaded and installed Adobe Scan and Adobe Photoshop Express. Both of these showed the sign in screen correctly (and didn't make it invisible), and allowed me to sign in without any fuss.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

RevolPhoto.

Because it's limited to only Android, I checked with the Capture team to see if this is an issue that's come up during testing. One of the engineers said that he's only seen it when using social sign-on (G+ or Facebook) and Don't Keep Activities is toggled ON in the Developer Options menu (when enabled the OS will destroy an activity as soon as it's stopped).

Please check that toggle in your Settings menu and toggle it OFF if it's ON.

Let me know how things are going.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RevolPhoto.

Because it's limited to only Android, I checked with the Capture team to see if this is an issue that's come up during testing. One of the engineers said that he's only seen it when using social sign-on (G+ or Facebook) and Don't Keep Activities is toggled ON in the Developer Options menu (when enabled the OS will destroy an activity as soon as it's stopped).

Please check that toggle in your Settings menu and toggle it OFF if it's ON.

Let me know how things are going.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines