• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CAPTURE DONT WORK XD

Explorer ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And today adobe capture opens and closes, I can't use it, I'm so tired of this company, my god, every day it gets worse, they remove apps that people use, they add apps that nobody uses, now capture fails, what's the most simple that exists, work a little guys, for something we pay you.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear User,

We sincerely apologise for the issue you are facing with our app. We have fixed the issue, please re-launch an app again, it should work fine. Let us know if you are still facing an issue. Happy to help you!!

Thanks,

Capture Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear User,

We sincerely apologise for the issue you are facing with our app. We have fixed the issue, please re-launch an app again, it should work fine. Let us know if you are still facing an issue. Happy to help you!

Thanks,

Capture Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines