• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Capture rotates images to horizontal

LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With my Samsung S9 phone, any vertical image I select to work with in Looks gets rotated horizontal. As do any images I select from the phone to upload to test the various looks.

And there's no option to set rotation.

So ... why is it doing that? Makes it rather difficult to see the approximately half-sized resulting images.

Neil

TOPICS
Colors , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear User,

Thank you for your feedback, we will look into it at the highest priority to improve the Looks creation experience for you.

Regards,
Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Neil,
Can you help us with one more detail? In any other module, say in shape, on the live camera feed, you import an image which was shot on the phone's camera previously. Does that image appear rotated as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I go directly to the phone images on starting Capture, sometimes it will show them vertical when they are, sometimes not. If I've taken an image from Looks tool, then drop that and go to Camera Roll, they are simply always horizontal.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, in the latest release of Capture, We have implemened correct EXIF metadata handling. which should solve this issue now. Please have a look with 8.1 version of Adobe Capture available on play store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines