I'm not having any luck getting Capture to sync to my libraries and I've tried all of the suggestions in other posts (at least the ones I could figure out).
I don't see any of my new patterns or shapes in my cloud when I log in, so they're just not saving to the cloud for some reason.
I've tried forced syncing, open in Photoshop/Illustrator, logging in and out, restarting...
If there's anything I'm missing or someone has a solution I would be ecstatic!
Sorry to hear you are facing issues while using the Capture app. In order to solve this issue, I would like to figure out what is happening.
Since you have already tried some of the steps below, just check if any of the below steps is missing -
* Check if you have the latest Capture app installed.
* Log in to Adobe Creative Cloud with the same account you are using on the Capture android app.
* When you log in to Adobe Creative Cloud can you see any of your Capture libraries?
* Check your wifi/data connection; use your mobile browser (on the same device) to navigate to any site that isn't cached.
* Try forcing sync in the problem library; swipe/pull down from top to bottom in the library that won't sync. Then try logging in to Adobe Creative Cloud to see if your wok has synced.
* If the above steps don't solve the issue, can you check if syncing is blocked for the newly created shapes/patterns in the problem library as well as in the new library?
* Do you see any blank shape/pattern(while/grey) thumbnail in your library?
* Since when you are not seeing the newly created assets?
Let me know how things are going.
Thanks for your quick reply.
The last Capture update was on the 6th - I'm running 7.1.3
I logged in with the same account - I see my libraries, but the newest items haven't synced (and these go back a few months - I really don't know exactly when syncing stopped happening)
My wifi is good, my cache dumps every time I close the browser.
I've forced sync numerous times and logged in and out numerous times.
How would I check to see whether sync is blocked? I've looked in preferences and don't see an option for that. I DO see an option to save the original photo to the device, which is on (and not sure where they're being saved because I can't find them...)
I see no blank shapes or patterns in the library
I can't really determine when the syncing stopped - the nearest I can tell is several months ago. I thought they were saving and syncing and I didn't realize they weren't until I tried using a couple of new ones I did this morning.
Sorry that the given steps didn't solve your issue. The team is currently looking into the issue, will update you once it's fixed.
I am having the same problem.