• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compatibility issues

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently changed my Meizu M6 Note to the stock ROM (the celphone came with a modified chinese ROM)

In the first ROM Adobe Captures worked with no problems, but now it says it's not compatible.

How can I fix that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Hi Diassio.

Unfortunately, since this is not a device the Capture team has in-house, it's been unable to do further testing with the version of the ROM you're currently using.

Since you originally posted, a new version (4.0) of Capture has been released. Have you tried uninstalling the current version of the app and reinstalling that newer version? If you're going to try that please first check to make sure all of your Capture assets are synced to Creative Cloud; sign in with your Adobe ID to http://assets.adobe.com/assets/libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Diassio.

The engineer I spoke with about this said it might be an OS specific issue but since they don't have a this device in-house to test on, they said that it's difficult to know what's happening.

He did ask whether you've tried reverting back to to the original ROM (on which Capture was working).

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't tried to roll back, because it was a chinese hacked ROM

The OS I'm using is called FlymeOS, this is the one I'm using and can be downloaded from here http://www.flymeos.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Diasslo.

I'm sorry, this is quite far out of the scope of my knowledge... I've sent your comments back to the Capture team and I'll post as soon as I hear back from someone.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help, I hope they can solve my problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diassio.

Unfortunately, since this is not a device the Capture team has in-house, it's been unable to do further testing with the version of the ROM you're currently using.

Since you originally posted, a new version (4.0) of Capture has been released. Have you tried uninstalling the current version of the app and reinstalling that newer version? If you're going to try that please first check to make sure all of your Capture assets are synced to Creative Cloud; sign in with your Adobe ID to http://assets.adobe.com/assets/libraries and make sure all of your work is there. If it is, you're safe to uninstall the app.

I'm sorry I can't be more help.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot, at least I have an uderstanding of the problem. You've been very helpful, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Followed your advice and worked, the new version is now compatible... Really thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Diasslo.

I'm so happy to hear that. Thanks for letting me know.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines