• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i secure high resolution when exporting a Repeat pattern file.

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 🙂

I made a lot of beautifull patterns in Adobe Capture and i would like to use them in Spoonflower as fabrick designs.

The problem is that the resolution is to low to make the patterns clear when they come back as print swaches.

I know that Adobe Capture is now inside Photoshop. Is the export resolution better there ? 

If not when will this be improved apon ?  Or ist there anything i can do to improve the resolution as it is ?

Warmth´s from Tine

this is the picture i use in Capture 

2E0FD2D0-0DF1-4CB9-B011-5353E507638C.jpeg

And this is the picture after itś ben modifyid in capture

B20B5E77-1FC1-4E74-A069-8BABFDD5CF4A.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello tinev, 
   Thanks for reaching out and using Adobe Capture. Since the original image shared is of low resolution(May be because it was downsampled when attached) , i am not able to confirm if it is the app which is generating low resolution pattern output on export. I would request you to share the original image url from any image hosting site like imgur. So that it is not downscaled while saving. 
  Meanwhile you can try saving this pattern in your creative cloud library.Then open photoshop and go to your  your library and drag-drop this pattern on Canvas. You should get better resolution output there. The reason why you may see a low res output on mobile is , while exporting on mobile app , we set a fixed resolution to the output image. This image can be pixelated when scaled or used on higher dpi screens. Please let us know if you this helps your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines