Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible to use materials created with Adobe Capture inside Adobe Dimension

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I can create materials with Adobe Capture and my smartphone (Google Pixel 2) but I can't use them inside Adobe Dimension (material invalid or corrupted...)

I have tried to change the resolutions and the ratios (4:3/16:9), with and without HDR or HDR+... The same error message. Frustrating!!!

Could you help?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frédéric.

I'm sorry this isn't working.

I'm not sure what's going wrong; I did hear it from one other customer but never got further information... The first thing I need is your complete device information (which will automatically populate an email if you send it through the in-app feedback).

If you have email set up on your device, just tap the icon in the upper left of the screen then Send Feedback. As soon as I get it I'll send it right over to the product team.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just sent a message via the feedback option inside Adobe Capture... With screenshots.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Frédéric.

Thank you. I just saw it and I'm just responding right now.

Sue,.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines