• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it still possible to vectorize a drawing?

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I recently downloaded the Abobe Capture app to transfer drawings on paper to digital, but compared to the tutorial that explained how to do, I could not get what I wanted.

Could you give me some help?

I await a reply,

Thank you.

Is it still possible?.png

Is it still possible? 1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Hi alez,

What steps are you taking, and what trouble are you having? The process for capturing a vector shape is explained here, and yes, it still works. Note that the drawing in the example has bold, dark lines; this is key to Capture working well. Here is the procedure, explained - let us know where you are having difficulty:

Capture shapes for Illustrator |

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi alez,

What steps are you taking, and what trouble are you having? The process for capturing a vector shape is explained here, and yes, it still works. Note that the drawing in the example has bold, dark lines; this is key to Capture working well. Here is the procedure, explained - let us know where you are having difficulty:

Capture shapes for Illustrator |

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines