• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Last update problem

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After last update of android app, the save pattern as miniature function does not work. On choosing this option app crashes. Wahat can be a reason?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Thanks, I have identified the problem. We are working on fixing it in the next update. While we work on fixing this 7.x specific issue, this feature will work correctly on devices Android 8.0 onwards till the next update drops.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Will it be possible to share what "save pattern as miniature" workflow is?On our end we are able to create a pattern, save it and export it as pattern tile without any crashes. If you can share the steps to reproduce the crash, that will help us to take a look at it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be best if you can record a short video of the crash and share it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I will do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recorded a video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Николай23052842ogsr , Thanks for the video. I see the issue. Apologize for the inconvenience. Are you on Android 7.0 or 7.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also are you seeing this crash only for patterns or for all asset types?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After your question I have found this problem (app crash) is on all export, for svg too. If I choose save as image, svg or pdf for figures, it crashes too. I use android 7.1. I take a screenshoot of my system information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I have identified the problem. We are working on fixing it in the next update. While we work on fixing this 7.x specific issue, this feature will work correctly on devices Android 8.0 onwards till the next update drops.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ve recorded one more video for the figures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for helping us get to the root cause of this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you, I'm waiting for the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fixed this Android 7.x specific issue on 8.1.1, which should be available as play store rolls it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines