Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libraries cannot syncing

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem like many people here.

I have the color libraries in my Adobe app (InDesign, Photoshop etc.) on my desktop (MacBook Pro). But, I see the library on Creative Cloud app on Mac, iPhone, iPad. Thats OK.

In app Capture I see only one library, in another library I see only name of the library, but nothing in.

I reset my devices many times, I log off / log in many times, i uninstal Capture from iPad / iPhone many times. And the problem still exist.

When i make some new library in desktop app, its OK on desktop app. But on the iPad / iPhone in Capture

I see only new folder with new library, but nothing is in. 0 colors.

Thank you for your result

Ondra (from Prague)

PS: some pict in attachment

TOPICS
App settings , Brushes , Colors , Effects , Materials , Patterns , Performance , Shapes , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only libraries with content that is compatible with Capture will show up in Capture. The gray libraries in your screenshot may contain graphic files, spot colors, and individual color swatches that are not themes. Not all content you add to your libraries can be used in Capture, and so they will appear with gray squares. When it says 0 elements, that means 0 that are available in Capture, but they still exist in the library. Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

yes yes yes. I see how its works. 😀👍🏻

Thank you

ondra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines