• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library Assets Listed, But Undownloadable

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quite a number of my Adobe Capture patterns which were automatically uploaded by the iOS app into the CC Libraries, are now unviewable and undownloadable. They are listed in my libraries at assets.adobe.com, can be found on search using assets.adobe.com but are no longer accessible. This is obviously bad news for an artist. Can Adobe engineers help restore my Libraries artwork? At the moment there isn't a bulk way for users to backup Libraries, so the artist must rely on Adobe Libraries to not lose artwork in this way. Thanks so much for reading this. Please see screenshots below.

broken_asset.png

broken_record.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2019 Aug 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Wenliz.

This is really unusual; if you don't mind I have a couple of questions:

How many patterns is this happening with (approximate percentage)? Is it happening with any other asset type?

Can you see it in Capture and/or in the Libraries panel in Ps or Ai?

Are you able to share any of them? If you are, would you be willing to share one with me? (Please do not post the link here publicly.)

Please let me know so I can try to determine what's going on.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines