Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library Issues

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I made a Capture account the day it came out, and started capturing color pallets left and right. Nearly 650 in my library, and one day, I open my phone, and it says there's nothing in my library. (Nothing changed during this time, I opened it a few times in a row, and one time, everything was just gone.)

I checked my assets on web browser, and it was all there, but my phone made a new library and started over again.

And again. And again.

Ok, now there are 4 libraries I have to look through, instead of the one. How annoying:white_exclamation_mark:

So I spent the night copying everything to one library. And now, nothing shows up on my phone at all.

What is the [cursing removed] issue here:question_mark: Why can I not load all of my files in one place:question_mark: Why is there no "Select All" option:question_mark: Do you have no user experience team to implement BASIC FEATURES on your app:question_mark:

How can I just get everything to load in one[cursing removed] folder. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attached is my online view, and then a phone view. My phone only shows 100 assets, and my custom folder does not exist. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now, another update, another screenshot from my online, with a RECOVERED folder. A folder I DO NOT WANT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How can I get everything into one folder?

By @defaultse5lgtwz4a3f

I just tested on my mobile app and am able to move multiple assets at one time. I have more than a dozen libraries.

1.  Open the Creative Cloud app and open one of your libraries

2.  Click the checkbox at the top. You now have checkboxes on each asset
    janee_0-1678282397139.png

3.  There is a Select All after you click the checkbox (above).
    Choose Select All OR click the check boxes for each asset you want to move
    janee_1-1678282521223.png

4.  At the bottom of the screen click the + button
    janee_2-1678282661007.png

5.  Choose the library you want to copy the assets to

Note that you can also multiple select and click the Trash when copying is complete.

Thanks for the question, as I had never done this on Mobile before (only on desktop) and learned something new.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines