• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Adobe Capture Patterns

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I previously created hundreds of patterns using Adobe Capture on my phone, and now they do not appear in my library. They do not appear when I look on Adobe Capture, my Adobe account, or the Adobe cloud. 

I recently switched over to a new phone, but as the patterns I created would be saved to my Adobe cloud or account, I assumed I won't need to export or transfer anything over. 

Is there any way to get back all of the patterns I created??? 

TOPICS
Patterns

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are really sorry that you are facing this issue in accessing your patterns. Can you check the following things to help us understand the issue better:

We are assuming that when you created the assets on your old phone you had internet connection and the assets were getting synced to the cloud. In the past you were able to see all these assets on assets.adobe.com?

Thanks,
Capture Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Capture Team,

1. I was always logged into the correct Adobe ID, as I only have the one ID. I also couldn't create anything without being logged in on Adobe Capture. 

2. I can see the patterns I made recently, but I can't see the many I made before switching phones. I would sometimes make the patterns using wifi and other times using data. When I created patterns using data I could see them in the app when using wifi later. 

3.  I never checked to see if I could find my assets in my library, or through the link you provided. I just assumed that as long as I could access it in the app it would sync with my Adobe account and be stored. 

Recently I lost some patterns in the app but could could them in my Adobe assets. After I uninstalled and reinstalled the app a few times the patterns reappeared. Is there a way to prevent these issues going forward??

Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines