• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My iPhone and Libraries aren't syncing

Participant ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is particularly for Capture shapes I have been creating for some time. The libaries aren't appearing. Ex. I tried to make a new Shapes Library called "Temp." and it does not appear in desktop Photoshop Libraries panel.

Any ideas on what I can do? I know there are other threads that describe simolar things, but I want to make sure Im doing something that is current.

I'm using Photoshop CC 2018 and CC 2020 and both have the same libraries.

On my phone I renamed some of the Libraries and they aren't updating on the desktop.

It was working some time ago, but now it's obviously not.

TOPICS
Shapes , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So after some thinking I ended up seeing if I could sign out of the Capture app. I signed out of Creative Cloud on my desktop and closed Photoshop. Sined in on the Capture App and bingo! It started to sync again. I think the issue was that the Capture app was stuck trying to sync or backup because it told me it was backing up and asked if I still wanted to sign out. So I did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi DiazArtist. 

Glad that signing out of the apps and signing back in to the apps was the solution to your syncing problems. It seems such a simple thing but it's often the only thing that's needed in order to force a sync. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines