• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Text Capture

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am trying to 'capture texts' in order to identify a font using 'Capture'.  Up until recenty this was working fine, I would take a photo, it would identify the font and then give me a preview of the font, which I could then import to photoshop.  Today (and on both of my phones) Capture is identifying the font, but I then get the message 'Preview not available and no matter what fonts I try to 'capture', at what size or resolution, I get the same message.  Help greatly appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear User,

Thanks for using Adobe Capture. We sincerly apologise for the issue you are facing with our app. We have observed an outage at Adobe hosted font detection service. We are working on it to restore on priority. Will keep you posted with more updates.

Thanks,

Capture Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear User,

Thanks a lot for your patience. We are happy to inform you that we have restored back Type service. You can re-tigger your Type workflow.

Please let us know if you still faces an issue.

Thanks,

Capture Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines