• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Receiving "Access Required" message when trying to use Adobe Capture

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to use the Adobe Capture app in iOS 14, I receive an "Access Required" message after I sign in with my Creative Cloud account: "This account doest not have required access to a sync storage location. Please sign in with a different account."

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same issue as of today. I swear I used Capture about 3 or 4 days ago, after upgrading to iOS 14. Is there something I'm missing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James. 

This alert generally appears when someone does not have access to Creative Cloud Storage. A quick question:

Do you see a similar alerty when you sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/libraries?

Let me know. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same message when opening the link you provided. I have an enterprise account through the school I work for, but have CC storage access. Please fix this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

Have you been able to use Capture and the Creative Cloud Assets web page prior to now? Or is this the first time you're trying to use both?

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been able to use everything before, but it was down for about a week. Yesterday when I used capture it let me sign in without the access required message and today I was able to see my assets in the link you shared. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

James. 

OK, good, I'm not sure what was going on but I'm glad you're able to access your libraries again (in the app and on the site). 

Thanks for letting me know. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sa

Yes, can now access Capture, unfortunately it’s too late for a project I was working on but thanks for fixing the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything started working for me again yesterday. I don't know what changed, but I appreciate the response. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Defaultfr.

This alert generally appears when someone does not have access to Creative Cloud Storage. A quick question:

Do you see a similar alert when you sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/libraries?

Let me know. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same message. I had been using Capture fine about a month ago. WHAT HAPPENED? why have we lost access??????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happened at the most inconvenient time, when I have a deadline at work. This happend previously with Adobe Premiere. Please TEST before sending the UPDATES to subscribers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm really sorry about this. Do you see a similar alert when you sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/libraries?

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines