• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

saving to adobe cloud

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beginner question - but when I use Adobe Capture it saves automatically to the cloud - but I didn't setup a cloud drive - nor did I get any notice of one being setup.  How do I access my saved files on the cloud?

Thanks so much

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Donna. 

When Capture is open over a wifi network, it will automatically save the assets you create to your Creative Cloud Libraries. 

You can access those by signing in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/libraries. 

Let me know if for some reason you aren't seeing your work there. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay I see the cloud folder - and when I am in Capture and I click it doesn't give me the option to name the file but calleds it svg7 and it doesn't show in the cloud drive.   Could it be that the two are not linked somehow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Donna. 

OK, what I'd like you to do is to leave Capture open over a WiFi network to see if that shape shows up in https://assets.adobe.com/libraries. 

If it doesn't (it really shouldn't take very long) it could mean that you're signed in to the app with a different email address (Adobe ID) than you used when you signed in to assets.adobe.com. 

Let me know what happens.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where does it show the sign in on Adobe Capture on my phone? I know this is the issue.

thanks
Donna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Donna. 

If the app is opening in Camera mode, you'll need to first tap out of that, so tap the X in the lower left corner of the screen. 

Once out of Camera mode you'll see a blue circle in the upper left corner of the screen.

Tap that.

A new screen will launch; tap the field with your name in it to launch a screen showing the email address you've used to sign in.

If it's not the same one you've been using to sign in to the website, tap Sign Out in the upper right hand corner. 

Let me know if you have trouble. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines