Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20210121-113454_Adobe Capture.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He helpful if I put what I was doing. 

I'm using adobe capture but everytime I upload or use my camera on my Samsung s20 my pattern

Isn't lining up and these fragmented bits of colour don't seem to go. It's almost like the shape isnt aligned. Is this an issue with the app or something I'm doing wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ish.

One of Capture's engineers just responded to the email you sent through the in-app feedback. I've posted his response below in the event you check here first.

Sue. 

This should not be happening.

Since your post on the forum the Capture team has been discussing this internally. Unfortunately, it is not happening on mobile devices we have so we need to discuss further what could possibly be causing it.

In the meantime, if your need is urgent you can create the same pattern using Photoshop, where Capture is also available. A video tutorial is here https://youtu.be/XA3RqFk3ZPw?t=188  and the created pattern will be exactly same as what you would have created in the app.

We will continue to look into this issue and will respond to your email when we determine what's going wrong. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ish. 

Despite repeated attempts, the Capture team has been unable to reproduce this issue. 

If you can take a screen recording of your process and the problem it would help them better understand what's going wrong. You can send it through Capture's in-app feedback. 

Thanks for your help with this. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue

I sent a recording through last time.

Reattaching again for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ish. 

I see your email, with a mention of a screen recording but I don't see the actual file (only screenshots). I'm not seeing it attached here either. 

If you prefer, you can direct message it to me here (just tap my name then Send Message). 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry Sue, I'll send it via in app feedback 

Thanks for the all the help 

I'll just use photoshop on my desktop until this is resolved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ish,
Sorry for the issue you are facing. We are investigating this issue on the highest priority.

Additionally, Can you please help us with the following:
1 - Original image from which you are trying to create a pattern.
2 - Expected pattern Image (if it is generated in Photoshop correctly).
3- The exact steps by which you are creating this pattern on Mobile Application.

Since we are not able to reproduce this issue at our side in any reference device, all the above inputs will be very useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines