• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Server Problems With Adobe Capture

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to use the Adobe Capture app for school. Every time I try to sign it, I get the error message "we're experiencing server problems". I've tried looking up what that means, but all I get are results for connectivity issues. I don't get any of the error messages that show up for those. 

I tried restarting my phone but that didn't work. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sasha. 

I haven't seen any server issues with Creative Cloud so if you're seeing a message something like "Unable to connect to the server," it's likely that it's a network connection issue with your device. A few things:

* Have you used Capture in the past? That is, do you have content in your library? Or is this the first time you're using Capture?

* Make sure you're not trying to sign in to Capture using a data connection.

* If you're using a wifi network, try first closing any other apps on your device that are using it, disconnect from the network then restart your device and reconnect to the network and launch only Capture.

* If you're still unable to connect see if you can find another wifi network to try.

Let me know how things are going.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines