• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestion for Shapes Easy Viewing and Batch saving

Participant ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love the shapes feature the best. I hope it continues to thrive because it's a great asset for Photoshop and I'm sure for other programs for artists. 

So I was bored ona plane with zero wifi and I have hundreds of shapes I've taken. I wanted to just view shapes.

This is so simple. When you x out of the main picture taking screen that automatically loads in the Shapes tab, it takes you to the gallery of "All Assets." I'd like to be able to simply "swipe" left or right from one shape to another instead of having to go back to the main gallery and click on a shape and view it and then do the same. Takes so long. Can we just be able to swipe left or right or infinite if possible?

Also I've mentioned this before, but I wish when you were in Photoshop that you had the option to select many shapes from the library and drag them to the photoshop document. Right now you can delete a batch, but you can't select a batch and bring over as multiple shape layers. I would also enjoy the option to automatically save these shapes directly from the library palette and save as the standard files you can save from opening capture shapes on the browser in creative cloud when you are signed on (PDF, svg, jpeg). In the browser you can only save 1 file at a time, but delete multiple. I wish there was a way to save multiple files.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the valuable suggestions. I will share it with the engineering team for consideration.

Shamit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines