Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SVG export Adobe Capture CC android app [2017]

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i use the creative cloud free plan and tried the android app 'adobe capture cc', but I cant export my forms as .svg to the local disk of my mobile, just into CC from where I cannot download them as .svg (or did I oversee this feature?). Am I not allowed to do so? And if I am allowed, how can I 'repair' my adobe id? Who would be the contact for this kind of issues?

Kind regards

Myriam

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Martha.

Hmmm.... How do you use the Creative Cloud apps at the library? Do they give you a log-in?

If they actually gave you a log-in, it sure seems like it would be possible to share a Capture library with that account, save the library to that account, then open the work in the Libraries panel in Illustrator CC and save it as a .svg.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Capture

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Myriam.

I'm sorry for taking so long to respond. This ability to export an SVG from the app is only available to Creative Cloud subscribers which is why you're not seeing it.

Please let me know if I've misunderstood and you subscribe to Creative Cloud but still aren't seeing this feature.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, unless we have a paid subscription, anything we do in Capture can't be used outside of that product?

I have access to a full version of CC at my city's Library.  Is there any way I can access my Capture images that way?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Martha.

Hmmm.... How do you use the Creative Cloud apps at the library? Do they give you a log-in?

If they actually gave you a log-in, it sure seems like it would be possible to share a Capture library with that account, save the library to that account, then open the work in the Libraries panel in Illustrator CC and save it as a .svg.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had a CC account for years and since the new update I can no longer export SVG or PDF files from Capture. I get a pop up that says I need and account.

As I said I already have one.

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mykel.

My apologies about this.

This is a somewhat random bug (it hasn't affected a lot of people) that the team is working with another team to resolve. Will you email me through the in-app feedback so I have all of your device information and when you write let me know what type of Creative Cloud account you have.

You don't have to write to my attention. I'll get it.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like the team fixed the issue.

Hats off!

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Michael.

They've been working on it double-time....

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines