Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transparent line appearing on pattern

Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am trying to make a pattern in Adobe Capture. I have done it several times.

I go to pattern builder, select a shape I have created (I tried with several shapes that used to work).

When I create my pattern everything seems ok.

When I save, or upload the pattern on Photoshop, I get this tranparent line, I tried deactivating the grid, it did not work. The weird thing is that I have worked on adobe capture with these shapes before, it was working great. I'm working on an Ipadrpo 2018.

Thank you,IMG_1607.PNG

TOPICS
Patterns

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! This certainly shouldn't be happening. Could you send me an email directly to hep at adobe (dot com) and I can connect you with the engineering team so we can look into this and get your patterns seamless again. 

Thanks! -Hep

Hep Svadja, Product Manager of Adobe Capture, Adobe Color, & Creative Cloud Libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, we are looking into this issue on priority. Can you please share some more inputs to help? Is this happening with all the shapes? Also, can you try using the SVG tile for this pattern? Is the SVG rendition also coming in with these white lines or is it seamless? 
Thanks,

Nishtha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
So all the shapes I am using are SVG I created them using Adobe capture.
I have tried with almost all the shapes I have in my library and I get this
problem each time.
The patterns I made previously don't have the line though.
It’s really étrange because on the preview the patterns are seamless, the
Line shows when I save the pattern.

Thank you

Charlotte

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing more inputs on this Charlotte. We are looking into this issue at priority and are sorry for the inconvenience. In the meantime, as a workaround you can export the pattern tile as SVG or use the vector tile in Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I still have this issue on Adobe Capture... Do you know when it will be
fixed? I really liked using this tool, it's a shame it does not work
anymore....
Thank you.

Charlotte

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Charlotte, 
We have fixed this issue in the upcoming release and it is going to be released in the next couple of days. I will make sure to inform you when the update is available on the app store, so that you can again create seamless patterns. Deep apologies for your incovenience. 
Thanks,

Nishtha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's great ! Thank you for your quick response!
Cheers
Charlotte

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Charlotte, 

This is fixed in the latest release of Capture and you should be able to create seamless patterns. Let us know if you face any issues. Also, will be happy to hear more feedback from you, on how we can enhance your pattern making experience further. 🙂

Thanks,

Nishtha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines