• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update errors - the x

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the recent update the x key on the bottom menu under materials, shapes etc  which allows you to go back to the  Library of images, brushes etc doesn’t work on my mobile. 

I now have no way of accessing my library on  my mobile.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. Can you please share which device you are using Capture on? It will be easier for us to find a fix if we have information about the device model and the OS version. 

Thanks,
Nishtha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

it is an iPhone 6 

software version 12.4.8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for providing this information. We are no longer supporting iOS 12 so can you please update to iOS 13 or iOS 14 and check if that fixes the problem?

Nishtha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I can't update, but i have found that i can access the library via the picture icon in the corner, so i will do it that way for now. There is no way to edit the image on my phone now the x doesn't work. The images are fine on the Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines