User Requests

Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can we post / request features (aka uservoice site for Capture)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

hope this help, I use Capture on an iPhone 11.

When you open the app, there should be a small x on the bottom left of the screen. 

01.jpg

If you tap on it, it will take you to the libraries, am I right? On top of the screen, top left, there is a round icon with your face, or whatever symbol you have used for your profile

02.jpg

On top of the screen, top left, there is a round icon with your face, or whatever symbol you have used for your profile. Tap on it, and it will guide you to the setting.

03.jpg

Among all settings you will find the "send feedback". I guess you can use it to request features

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You can post feature request directly here in community fourm as a post. Or, you can also directly write to us through in-app feedback. For more detials on in-app feedback please following link: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-capture/in-app-feedback-another-way-to-reach-us/m-p/4786963#M15....

Thanks,

Capture Team

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines