• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vector Limit Reached

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After avidly using this app for a year, why suddenly am I not able to save my vector image?  It says the vector limit is reached.  WHY????? The whole purpose of using this app is to convert the images.  And that id ALL I use it for.  I have 30 orders I can't process because of this issue.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Rtagawa:

So sorry for the problems. That message is specific to Color Shapes, as there is significantly more complexity when generating vectors with color information. To switch to the the black and white shapes you have been working with, go to the the camera and tap the icon that looks like a color palette in the top menu bar. Then select the icon of a black and white circle. You will be able to vectorize your artwork without running into the vector limit issue. Let me know if that still does not solve your problem.

Hep Svadja, Product Manager of Adobe Capture, Adobe Color, & Creative Cloud Libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines