• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I take a photo to capture an asset it creates a new library and locks it in there.

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title suggests, when I use my phone to capture an asset it just saves it to some nether library that is created out of thin air. I try to keep things simple, so I work from a single library that I typically don't get any problems with, but for some reason, I now have a multitude of libraries with one single item in them, and they're locked so I can not delete them or access their files. From my desktop none of these libraries exist, and my main library is largely functional with any older assets.

This problem kicks up every once in a while and is quite persistent, I can't seem to remember what janky hell I had to go through to fix this last time, and its killing my productivity on current projects as now I have to manually scan and edit every asset.

I've had this problem on multiple platforms, with multiple devices and I'm hoping there's some way to fix it.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Justin.

I"m sorry for taking so long to respond. Two of us have tried to reproduce this problem and have been unable to, so I've asked the Capture team to test as well.

Will you do me the favor of contacting me through the in-app feedback so I can see all of your device information? To do that tap the blue circle (it may be a profile image if you've used one) in the upper left corner of the screen, then Send Feedback.

This is a really unusual problem so we'd like to help you resolve it once and for all.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines