The bug is caused by version 5 downloaded from google-store
the older version i used does not have the bug.
The colores of generated brushes are correct in Version 4.1.732.
By the was of would bei nice top have information in the App about
the App, version-number and more
Just to make sure I'm understanding, I have a few questions:
* When you view the brushes in Capture the colors are correct but when you use them in Sketch the colors are off? Or are they incorrect when viewing them in the current version of Capture too?
* Will you send me screenshots of what you're seeing so I can share them with the product team? You can send them through the in-app feedback. To do that, tap the circle in the upper left corner of the screen, then from the menu that opens choose Send Feedback.
About app information: Also in the menu that has the Send Feedback link is an About Capture link that has the version number in it. And, when you send an email through the in-app feedback, the email is auto-populated with all of your device/app information.
I'll keep an eye out for an email.
1. Yes it's true the generated brushes Looks well before I use them in
2. I will sendU some Screenshots
3. Here some infos about the versions I use
Lenovo tb-x704F, Android 7.1.1
the Bug appears also on
Moto g6, Android 8.0.0
I try to send Screenshots from my
Am Mo., 12. Nov. 2018, 18:31 hat Sue Garibaldi <email@example.com>
Wrong colors after using brushes in Sketch created by Sue Garibaldi
<https://forums.adobe.com/people/Sue+Garibaldi> in Adobe Capture - View
the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/10743990#10743990>