• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Capture on Iphone logins in to old account, no way to change to a new login

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to sign in to an account of my choosing for adobe capture, but now it automatically sign sme into my old adobe account and there is no way to change this. I cant find a logout button either so i end up having to delete the app.

When I press Sign in with adobe ID it just logs me in automatically without letting me put in my credntials. How can i stop this?

TOPICS
App settings , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Signing out of Capture is pretty straightforward, if you know where to look. You need to exit from the camera view and:

1. Tap your picture/avatar to open the Settings

2. Tap the arrow next to your name to access your acccount details

3. Tap Sign Out. Then you'll be prompted to sign back in.

2019-11-13_15-17-46.png

2019-11-13_15-17-54.png

2019-11-13_15-18-07.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mhmah. 

In addition to what Michael's said, one thing that might be helpful to know... 

If you have other Adobe apps on your device, into which you're signed in with this old account, Capture will automatically use the log-in credentials for that account whenever you sign in. 

So, to switch accounts, check any other Adobe apps on your device to see what info those apps are using. Sign out of whichever apps are using your old information. 

Sue.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines