• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Color Themes & CC Libraries

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am working in Adobe Creative Cloud and seem to be missing my link up to the Adobe Color Themes.  I can access the themes through the website but not through opening the program itself. See attached image of what things look like on my end.CC Libraries.PNG

We have uninstalled and reinstalled the program a number of times but it does not seem to make a permanent fix.  Has anyone run into this sort of problem?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to make sure that your Creative Cloud desktop app (on the menu bar on a Mac or task bar in Windows) is properly logged into your Adobe ID. If necessary click on your picture upper right, and if necessary Sign out from your Adobe ID, then sign again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your advice, unfortunately this did not work.

Ckozak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't told us what application your Adobe Color Themes panel is in. It looks like it could be either InDesign or Illustrator. What version? Have you looked at the Adobe Color Themes panel in another application that has one? Have you rebooted your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This one is InDesign but I have also tried them in Illustrator and Photoshop and none of them work. We have done reboots, reinstalls etc. The program was working temporarily after our IT guy uninstalled and then reinstalled about 3 times but now its back to not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines