• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE STORE 404 Page NOT FOUND

New Here ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i was trying to go into adobe store website, to check my invoice for adobe subscription plan. 

but it seems theres something wrong with the webpage, as i got redirected to a page stating 404 page not found, been trying multiple times and it still the same. i tried logging in with different devices is the same as well. 

Please see photos below for your reference.

Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 5.02.43 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 5.12.08 PM.png

TOPICS
Web UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@joyyyy 

In the second image, the URL only shows adobe.com. Can you click in the bar and copy the entire URL for us so we can report the page?

Also, you posted to Adobe Color. Is your question about Adobe Color or something else? We can move your post to the correct forum for you.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2023 Jul 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I can't log in to see my invoices and I can't see the serial number of the product or use or manage the plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2023 Jul 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I can't log in to see my invoices and I can't see the serial number of the product or use or manage the plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im having the same issue, and cannot update my billing info myself. can't seem to get in touch with a person at adobe, either.

did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines