• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

API ERROR IN ADOBE COLOR WHILE SAVING THEME

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I update browsers and tried Edge and Chrome. Both browsers have the same problem.

While on a Color theme from image | Adobe Color site, the site keeps trying to get the bundle API constantly nonstop, even if I do nothing on site, just open the link and you will see it!
Therefore, we cannot save a new library or a new color theme.

I did this test in incognito mode, and still, the problem persists:
https://prnt.sc/drwiESZAMGg1

PLEASE FIX YOUR CODE, ADOBE...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2023 Jul 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for providing your feedback to us. can you please tell us which browser you are trying in.

and if the problem still persists, can you please drop a mail to me (syed@adobe.com), so that we can check the issue on your machine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried with safari on my iPad & Mac but it had the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your feedback , could you provide us your account mail with which you are trying to access Adobe Color website. We need this information to further dig in the issue. Kindly mail it to me (swejain@adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look... It doesn't matter which count is, the error happens independent of which browser, just there is an error on your site, that nobody is fixing. Just look at the print I gave you, go to the link, and try to save a color palette. Open F12 dev tools, and you will see the error. We just are reporting, so you can tell someone from your development team, that the code is bugged in the front end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are talking about bundle error in console, please ignore them. they don't block any functionality.

we are going to check them, whenever we get time (due to its non critical nature).

but if you are facing any issue in saving of themes, please let us know and we can have a short meeting with you. you can drop an email with your issues to swejain@adobe.com and syed@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines