• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

COLOR PROFILES PROBLEM

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new aspiring content creator and i am having problems with color spaces and color profiles and none of the tutorials from YouTube or Forums i have read are able to solve my problems, first it was with photoshop, i would of edit my photo be happy about it and all of a sudden BUM when i exported it to my iPhone 7 plus via Dropbox it was more saturated than on my computer screen and started to change color profiles to Srgb and all that, looking for YouTube videos etc, then i dowloaded lightroom and still with the same problem and also tried to find solutions via internet and changed everything and thinks where still different and at last i didnt realize premiere pro colors where affected to, i edited a video with presets and tweaking it a little bit and when i export it, it still has a different color. So i ask people on Instagram what they did and some told me to calibrate your monitor and so i decided to do that also, as i expected it didnt change a thing. so i am here for any solutions people can bring and please HELP this is basically something i like to do alot and i dont want to be unmotivated.  please HELP

MY Laptop is a

Dell inspiron 15 700

Windows 10

Intel(r) Core(tm) i7-7700hq cpu @ 2,80Ghz 2801 MHz

1 TB HDD (no ssd in it but there is an availble ssd slot)

8 GB RAM

The place i want to export my images and videos to

IPhone 7 plus

YouTube

Instagram

yeap and i am a 16 years old trying to figure out if content creation is what suits me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?