• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do you plan to have a working version at some point?

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chrome - I copy and paste my HEX into the web version of Adobe Kuler and nothing happens. I can see My HEX code in the spot allotted for it, but the colors do not update.  Are we really expected to start entering RBG values. That's much more convenient entering 3 numbers instead of just 1. ... sarcasm

MS Edge - I can't even paste into the HEX field at all.

Was  this tested before release? Is this function as designed? Is there plans to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have posted in the Creative Suites forum, which is for the END OF LIFE CS6 and earlier programs, so you won't get an answer here

Please post the name of the program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

-A program would be Photoshop or Dreamweaver or Muse or Premiere Pro or ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked at a bunch of options for which category to post in, for which I couldn't find an Adobe Kuler option. Maybe it's there, but I couldn't find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you're asking about the new Adobe Color [Themes] site?

Adobe Color

If yes, can you refresh your browser (Ctrl+R) or try the site in private/incognito mode and see if it solves your problem?

PS.  I'm moving this thread for you from Creative Suites to Adobe Color [themes]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try now and let us know your feedback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This:

Color
It works today. Not sure why. Maybe it's on your side, or maybe on mine. I had a windows update in the interim, so I can't be sure were the fix came from. Either or, I'm so used to getting new Adobe products, every few months now, and it being so buggy, and with horrible new functionality, I just assumed this was more of the same - Adobe changing something that worked just fine and ruining it.

Thank you for your reply, and I'm glad it works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines