• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to display photo with palette?

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, How do I submit a color theme with the photo reference? I submitted a palette and all that shows is the palette and not the photo reference. I created my color theme in Capture, the preview is on one page and the image on the other.  How do I combine them so people will see the image and image slide up when someone hovers over it.  Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By submit i suppose you mean save (or export here)? please confirm.

if that's what you mean, then right now you can't save a color theme along with reference image.

Manually you can do so using the original image from behance/stock, but unfortunately this isn't provided as is in website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you yes, I mean export here.  Are the images I see here that show the theme and the source image created by Adobe themselves and not by contributors? My images aren't from Behance or Adobe stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines