• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Most commonly used color palette to use for color picker in a UI?

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a color palette for a color picker used in a document viewer UI. So this would be the color palette in the UI that the user can select from when changing font colors, shape colors, and so on when they use the document viewer. The UI has space for 24 color swatches for the color options the user can select from in the color picker. Is there a most commonly used color palette library, or best practices color swatch library, to use when selecting the colors to use in something like this? It's not the easiest thing to search for.

I'm attaching a screenshot of the current palette being used in the UI, but the colors were randomly selected by the person who built the UI without any rhyme or reason and I'd like to find a resource for the most commonly used colors used in these types of menus to replace this list.

Thanks!

current color pallete.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you can search for colors in EXPLORE or TRENDS section of adobe color as per the documents where they will be used, and create your own collection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines