• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move color themes from one library to another?

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just discovered that I can make new color libraries. How do I move themes from one library to another?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry I don't have an answer for this. I have been making new libraries titled "My Library" for every project. I am trying to organize/categorize all the stuff I saved over the past two years - I feel like there should be a simple way to do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open up the Creative Cloud Desktop app, click Your Work tab, all your libraries should be there. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yay! Thanks for this answer. I know I looked it up once before...and totally forgot thats how you find it. Could you possibly add this to a queue for a UX improvment? Thre should at least be some kind of messaging in the Color app, or in a Library inside of a desktop app to tell you that's where you can go to clean up all your folders and palettes. It makes me a teeny bit crazy to have them so disorganized and poorly named. I would really love to be able to tidy them as I go. 😃 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sure, thanks for the suggestion. we will surely check on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Only half right. In the Creative Cloud app, my new library is there. When I log into Color it is not and you cannot move libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines