• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are we not able to create brands on the newer desktop version & then access in the mobile app?

Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do we access brands that we created on the newer desktop version on our iOS mobile app (latest version)? I see them on the desktop version, but can't access the brands, fonts, etc., on the mobile app. Do we now have to use the desktop version because there's so many bugs with the update? I don't like to use the desktop version, it's not as convenient...hence it being a mobile version for all of us who are on the go. Thanks for the insight so we can hopefully move on from these frustrations.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Desktop Web , Integrations , iOS , Social Media , Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Radam, I answered this here in this post, to which you've also replied so I thought you had read it. 

With the new Adobe Express desktop app launched in August syncing with the mobile app is no longer possible. It is possible to bring projects from the mobile app to the new desktop but not the other way around. See this article on the conversion: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/express/kb/file-conversion-troubleshoot.html

A new mobile app is in beta but there is no timeline on when we will see this, so for not syncing is not an option. 

Votes

Translate

Translate