• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open projects

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I click on one of my previously created projects, I get this message and it won't open. It started a week or so ago, hasn't changed. (Also you're instructions say to include a specific URL, but you haven't allowed me to select that URL, so you get a screenshot because I'm not going to retype a URL that is this long.) It's unfortunate that this "new" version of Express is as unstable as it is because I have several large projects that were created in this platform that no longer works reliably, and I need to regularly update the content in it and so now it is clear to me that Express no longer is the medium of choice for these projects. It offers zero value to a user if it's not accessible.
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Desktop Web , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default34860347ap4jyd 

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue; we are aware a bug in this area and are actively pursuing a fix.

I will post here when the fix is deployed; thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

We've deployed a fix, could you try now?

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate