• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Message in Adobe Express

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else getting this arror message??  I was not before.  I can't fix it..

"2 of your assets failed to upload. Please delete any assets marked with the failed icon 

and re-upload them or try a different asset. (Failed audio assets will have a gray bar.)"

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  It is too much!

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Exporting and Sharing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
6 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2024 May 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Bridget37572713ur6e 

It sounds like two of the assets within your video project failed to upload. A few questions to better understand the issue. Were you uploading assets before the message appeared? Do you see any assets with a failed icon? Does closing and reopening the project help?

Thanks for the info,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem. I'm getting the message of 3 assets failed to upload. 

But I've gone through every asset (VERY TEDIOUS), and there is no red triangle flag indicating which asset failed to upload.
I've checked on chrome and safari on two different computers. 

It's probably because I dragged and dropped them in from my hard drive. But I deleted the ones I suspect and I still get the same message. And those assets never had a red flag.

Thanks in advance for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 25, 2024 May 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it wasn't the files I suspected (the ones i uploaded). They ended up being fine.

I solved it by deleting random assets until the file could download. At no point were there any red warning triangles to alert me WHICH assets were the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2024 May 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I too went back and delecting design elements on my file, I re-uploaded them and it seems to work. Thanks very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2024 Jun 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, "asset failed to upload. Please delete the asset marked with the failed icon"
But there is NO ASSET with Failed Icon. How can I download my PDF ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the same issue...no failed icons, tried deleting each clip one at at time but still wouldn't download...I cannot get my video downloaded.  What is Adobe doing the correct this obvious bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate