Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FIXED -❗Facebook and Instagram scheduling outage❗May 17th, 2024

Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2024 May 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone!!

It is not currently possible to connect or publish on Facebook or Instagram through Adobe Express. This issue is a high priority, and the teams are working to resolve it. However, currently,  there is no ETA, so we recommend manually publishing your posts.

We apologize for the frustration and will provide updates as soon as the issue is resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Scheduler , Social Media

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 17, 2024 May 17, 2024

Hi,

As @kwmellon noted, this should be fixed now. Could you please try now and let us know if you still see issues connecting/scheduling to Facebook/Instagram?

@kwmellon your feedback on better communication around such issues has been noted. Thanks!

Thanks
Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Hi all, this issue is now resolved! 

Thank you for your patience.

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
84 Comments
New Here ,
May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Team, I appreciate you taking the time to respond to those in the community, but I am having a hard time getting all of my social media reconnected. As of now, the connection to my business IG is not connecting. In addition, I have attempted to remedy this issue several times using the following video...https://new.express.adobe.com/published/urn:aaid:sc:VA6C2:d0d03de5-0c40-4a51-9764-9f91b160271a?promo...

Adobe Express will connect my personal IG instead of my business IG. However, the profile photo is that of my business page. Can you please assist at your earliest convenience?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For me it is still not working with Facebook. It looks good, the connection seems stable, but then my scheduled post failed to publish. I already refreshed the token many times (it was sussessful, but on the posts it requires refresh anyway). Tried to duplicate the post, but the error is the same.

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, moi j'ai réusssi à connecter ma page facebook , mais mon compte instagram la connexion échoue toujours

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 23, 2024 May 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're still unable to post to Facebook as well.  Ever since the original issue occurred last week, all of our posts fail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 23, 2024 May 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have recently started using adobe express, I am managing to post direct onto instagram but my posts do not appear on my linked Facebook page.

Any ideas why this might be?

many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 26, 2024 May 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, may I know why my device is no longer compatible to the app, adobe express, thanks samsung galaxy fold Z4

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 26, 2024 May 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sir, I've been using adobe express since Aug. Then 2 days ago, I can't open the app, "crashing" I uninstall the app, trying to reinstall it, but got a note" my device is not compatible to the app. May I know what's the reason, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 28, 2024 May 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still am not able to connect. I have tried everything suggested in troubleshooting and will not work. I disconnected all accounts from everything, tried on 4 phones using app and mobile web and on two computers.  I am very frustrated and even very tech savvy people cannot figure this out for me. Please help me out. I love everything about the app but only reason I paid for it was for the scheduler feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2024 Jun 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bonjour,

Impossible pour moi de me connecter à aucun de mes réseaux sociaux...

Lorsque j'ouvre la page de gestion des connexions, j'obtiens ceci:

Capture d’écran 2024-06-15 à 15.31.41.png

Et si je clique sur l'un des noutons "ajouter un nouveau canal" un message d'erreur s'affiche, comme suit:

Capture d’écran 2024-06-15 à 15.32.00.png

Quelqu'un aurait-il des infos à me fournir?

Le robot de chat tourne en boucle sur un document en ligne qui ne présente aucune solution... -_-

Merci!

Votes

Translate

Translate