• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Mobile Beta] Functionality on Android phones now useless

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, until yesterday's update I used Adobe Express all the time for creating social media posts, particularly the grid layout function which included border options and adding text. Since the new update yesterday, there is none of this functionality rendering this app effectively useless for me now. I've tried everything in the app and it appears that instead of retaining all the old features and improving on them, Adobe Express is now just a copy of Canva but worse. I can't even find the possibility to add text onto an image. Please can you tell me how I can revert to the old version so I do not have to go and find a different company's app to enable me to do everything I did previously on Adobe Express? Very frustrated - there was no need to remove everything users liked about it.
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Android , Mobile Beta , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Katherine5FB3 

Sorry to hear you are not happy with the new version of Express.

I did respond to a similar question about grids and borders here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-bugs/mobile-beta-borders/idc-p/14569523#M15771. Please take a look.

However, it is true that grids in the new version only support media assets like images. You can, of course, add a text object as an independent layer and position ut over a grid cell, but that won't automatically resize/reposition as you change the grid cell. The last bullet point on this feature request (https://adobeexpress.uservoice.com/forums/951181-adobe-express/suggestions/48298850-one-click-layout...) hints that this gap, so please upvote there.

We aim to continually improve the app based on feedback like this.

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate