• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Mobile] Erro ao importar imagem

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quando vou para importar selecionando uma imagem do armazenamento interno do celular, o aplicativo Adobe Express informa que o "arquivo não é compatível", e acaba não importando a imagem, mas quando vou importar selecionando duas imagens ele acaba importando somente uma das imagens e fica com o sinal de alerta no canto superior esquerdo e também da o aviso de que foi "impossível carregar o arquivo" e outro aviso que o "arquivo não é compatível".

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Android , Mobile Beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I still have the error, now I did an interesting test, I created a text and exported it as png with background, then I decided to drag it to the side and create another page, and I decided to import the same images in the same project and the error happened, I selected 3 images and it only imported 2 images,  giving error anyway that "the file is not compatible". Here are some images. 

Screenshot_20240426_192857_Adobe Express.jpg

Screenshot_20240426_192852_Adobe Express.jpg

This test I just performed, notice by the time at the top and the time I'm creating this resolution request, but I'm just notifying because I learned to deal with this error, when I'm going to import I must select more than 1 item to import, then Adobe express can import the image I need, otherwise it just gives error,  But I decided to rewrite it because it's an image created with the application itself and even then it gave an error. 

Good evening everyone and thank you to the community and Adobe staff for their supportGood evening everyone, and thank you to the community and Adobe staff for their support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @faelscarpato 

Thanks for reporting these interesting findings. One question: which of the highlighted buttons are you using to add the images? We have a known issue where Photos/Videos may fail, but Choose file works.

AbhiGADBE_0-1714173354878.png

Thanks
Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, good morning, I will try to explain it to you, here are images and explanations:

1 - I open Adobe express, go to a project already created. 

Screenshot_20240427_050715_Adobe Express.jpg

2 - I go to the + icon and I go to media and import, in this part all the deserved options appear, and I go to photos, because I believe that 80% of the users of the application do this.

Screenshot_20240427_050724_Adobe Express.jpg

3 - É then I click on the "Photos" option and go straight to the photos in my photo gallery, and I select 2 images to import, because this morning I've already learned, because if I import only 1 it doesn't matter or gives an error.

Screenshot_20240427_050740_Adobe Express.jpg

4 - Verify that it only imported one image of the two selected, and even then it gave an error of two images.

Screenshot_20240427_050749_Adobe Express.jpg

Thanks, I hope you understood. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2024 Apr 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the detailed explanation, @faelscarpato. Could you please try the Choose file option (Escolher arquivo) and see if that works correctly?

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate