Copy link to clipboard
Hi @CutSnake888 ,
We are sorry for your difficulties. If you have used both the desktop and mobile app versions of Adobe Express in 2023, none of your files will be migrated if you still want to access them on the mobile app. You can move individual files manually once you have logged into the new desktop experience by following the steps below. Please note: Once you move your files on a desktop, you can no longer open and edit them in the mobile app.
1. Log into Adobe Express on the desktop
2. From Home, navigate to Your Stuff
3. Click on the blue tile that says “Access my files” - this will take you to the prior file organizer where your files live.
4. Hover over the file you want and select “Move file.”
5. Select “Continue” on notification
6. The file will be moved and is no longer available to open and edit in the mobile app. Cross-platform editing will return when the all-new version of Adobe Express comes to mobile.
All files from the previous version of Adobe Express will be editable in the new version of Adobe Express on the desktop except for SVG files (including QR codes) and Spark Video files, which will only be available to download as an mp4.
This announcement has instructions for bulk moving of files.