• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

wrong redirect

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, My webpages created by duplicating one of my pages are being redirected to another page. So basically after licking on the link the website which is showing is a different one than the one in the edit mode even after publishing the changes. Something is messed up since this change in the links
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. It is frustrating. I escalated it in October, I got an email on 9 Nov saying it is being fixed. I got on the chat again with the team last Friday. I am a baker, my master menu can no longer be accessed after I duplicated a visual from it. With Christmas round the corner, it's so frustrating. Does this mean I have to recreate the whole menu again? And I have to go to every product now to cancel the menu sign-off because they are directed to a wrong visual. 

This also means that for every new bake I now make, I can duplicate it off a template, since the template will be canceled out. 

THIS IS TRULY inefficient. How can ADOBE compensate us for the many lost hours, and the lost opportunity to market our products.

Votes

Translate

Translate