• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A cool feature that disappeared after a recent update.

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So a few weeks ago I started revamping my YouTube channel by making my YouTube thumbnails here on Adobe Express, and one feature that I really liked using was being able to put my YouTube username in my thumbnails with a little YouTube icon next to it, and this was done by going to text effects and scrolling over to social and there were several other icon choices including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Here is an example of what I'm trying to explain. 

ADCA3140-1441-419B-9C7B-7A7DDE1F631B.jpeg

After a recent IOS update, this feature just suddenly disappeared! Does anyone know what happened? Is this just a bug waiting to be fixed or did they just suddenly get rid of this feature? Any help or information would be appreciated, thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Hi @Tyler28457789gg64,

Thank you for reaching out, and we are sorry that you've been unable to find the YouTube icon.

You can add the Youtube icon now in "Shapes" and search for YouTube.

There you can choose from different varieties. Once your Icon is added, you can click on it and change the color.

I hope that answers your question. If it does, kindly remember to "Like," mark the response as the "Correct Answer," and copy and share this link to other platforms to help other users or commu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tyler28457789gg64,

Thank you for reaching out, and we are sorry that you've been unable to find the YouTube icon.

You can add the Youtube icon now in "Shapes" and search for YouTube.

There you can choose from different varieties. Once your Icon is added, you can click on it and change the color.

I hope that answers your question. If it does, kindly remember to "Like," mark the response as the "Correct Answer," and copy and share this link to other platforms to help other users or community members who might stumble across the same issue locate the answer faster.

We appreciate your contributions to the Adobe Express community and are always here to help.

Many thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG, you are a lifesaver!! Thank you so much for the tip!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tyler28457789gg64 ,

No worries!

We're always here to help should you encounter any more issues.

Many thanks,

~Lyn ðŸ™‚

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I knew it had to be somewhere!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

However, it's not uncommon for apps and software to remove features that were previously available in updates or new versions. This may be due to technical limitations, changes in user demand, or other reasons. If there was a feature that you particularly enjoyed using and it's no longer available, you may want to reach out to the app or software's customer support team to inquire about it or provide feedback. They may be able to explain the reason for the change or consider bringing the feature back in a future update.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @David29461619o02s,

The feature has not been removed. It has been included in the shapes option.

Many thanks,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines