We have an Adobe creative suite plan enterprise account, when trying to get Adobe Express app, it gave an "access denied" error message saying "you do not have access to this service, contact your IT adminitrator to gain access, or sign in with an Adobe ID".
What a bad experience! even if using a free account people should be able to get it for a trial, not to mention we have a creative suite plan.
When you go to https://express.adobe.com/sp/ and sign in using your Adobe ID (the email address associated with your account) in the upper right of the browser, is that when you're getting the message that you don't have access?
As an Enterprise customer, you might want to reach out to Adobe's support:
Following your link https://express.adobe.com/sp/, it provided some options: "continue with google", "continue with facebook", "continue with Apple", "sign up with email", "log in with adoble ID". Chose the last one "log in with adoble ID", after entering user's email address (SSO enabled), the user got the error message "access denied" in the middle of browser.
Are you an Enterprise customer?
My colleauge does have an adobe enterprise account. I got this error message on her computer. and please note "SSO enabled", "single sign on". How can we have it enabled without being integrated in an enterprise environment? The account I used here to post the thread is not the one of my colleague.
I tested on her computer, Chrome/Edge/Firefox and CCDA. got the same "access denied" error message.
Have you had an opportunity to reach out to to Adobe's support for Enterprise customers? I'm a fellow Adobe Express user (these are user-to-user forums), but I'm not an Enterprise user:
just opened a ticket, waiting for someone from Adobe. I was hoping I could get some help here but seems I couldn't.
thanks for your proposal. I don't think it applies to my case. My colleague is a new user of the company and never had her account setup for personal use. I setup her profile using "company" option.
it might be the issue created by the migration from old license management platfrom ( if there was such a platform, or Retail licensing model) to Enterprise platform. the result is some services are not enabled by default when an all-apps plan profile created. so we remove the existing user profile, created a new product group and then added the license and user to it. so this case won't be a common one.